Welcome to the Quality Inn Old Saybrook - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
Welcome to the smoke-free Quality Inn® Old Saybrook – Westbrook hotel in Old Saybrook, CT near the Essex Steam Train gives you more value for your hard-earned money.
Located off U.S. Highway 1, our Old Saybrook hotel offers easy access to a variety of attractions, including Mystic Aquarium, Connecticut River Museum and:
- Mohegan Sun
- Essex Steam Train
- Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center
- Lady Katharine Cruise Line
- Gillette Castle State Park
- Local Beaches
Fenwick Golf Course, Fox Hopyard Golf Club, Hammonasset Beach State Park and Rocky Neck State Park are all nearby, as is shopping at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets, Westbrook Outlets and rows of Antique Shoppes located minutes away of Main Street Old Saybrook.
Take care of basic business needs in our newly expanded business center. Enjoy a dip in our Heated Salt Water Indoor Pool and enjoy amenities that will make you feel like you've found a bargain, like our Value Qs and:
- Free breakfast
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Fitness center
- Indoor heated salt water pool
- Guest laundry facilities
Get refreshed in one of our well appointed inviting guest rooms, which features a flat-screen TV with an expanded cable lineup, Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer and coffee maker.
* * * Starting in December 2018 and throughout the winter, the hotel will be going under renovations. We appreciate your understanding of the excess noise and dust as we work diligently to refresh our hotel. New enhancements are in the works to make your future stay more enjoyable. * * *